Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tutu girls

So the next shoot we did together, still not working as SuMii, we did a Xmas shoot again with my girls, Jasmine & Juliet. This time I decided I keep it a bit less nude and with tutu's. Very clean look I wanted, kind of an angelic feeling to the pictures. Very neutral and whites in the background. The shoot came out just wonderful, exactly how I wanted it. This was the second time Suzy and I worked together and the feeling I wanted in the shot was precisely how she did it. I have these ideas, sometimes I get inspired by magazines or seeing other pictures, but to get exactly that what you want on paper as you have it in your mind is not always as easy as it seems. So I was very content about the end result!
The twins are 4 now, and they are still very easy to shoot, not too stiff and still very flexible and natural in their movements and not too aware of the camera yet. However old enough to listen to directions. What do you think of the end result, give us your opinions!

No comments:

Me, myself and Mireille

My photo
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Traveling nomad with hunky husband and adorable twins. Living in the metropole of Johannesburg and traveling as much as we can. Cooking, photography and finding the funky here and there that make we wiggle and giggle.

Contact me at:

we picture {this}

View My Stats
Blog Flux Directory

Photo Blog ring