Saturday, August 2, 2008

half of SuMii moved to South Africa!

I haven't posted on this blog for a while, because half of SuMii, this is me Mireille moved to South Africa and it will probably take a while when I start with my business again. First I have to decorate my house, the 40 + 20 foot container is on its way and we probably have to wait another 1-2-3 weeks till it arrives. Then I have to unpack about 500+ boxes, put everything in its place. Get the kids settled into school...so you can see LOTS of work to do the coming weeks and months.

I am hoping to start serious working again maybe the beginning of the new year. Planning to add some more knowledge and following some courses first. Since if you have to stay ahead in the business, you have to keep up with modern technology, so that is my first goal. Do some professional courses and then design my studio here in my house. YEAH! I actually have a designated area in our house for a small studio, I am so delighted!! Can't wait to put all the lights up (which I still have to buy, because I did an attempt in the US before I left, but things went awfully wrong....and now I have to research again, and buy it for real. Last time I thought I had bought it...waited for ever...nothing happened. Called company many times, but seems to be a calling centre in India and couldn't really communicated with these people, so called off the order. Bummer, since I hoped to buy it all in the US before my move to SA. Well, sometimes things don't go how you want it.

Life is good anyway here in South Africa, and I am sure I will take some amazing pics. But I am hoping that I can insert the pictures...since my sites both seem to have changed and I can't insert any pics anymore...I need some help on this before I blog more. Since blogging without pictures.....kinda boring :-(

By by now!
Mireille

No comments:

Me, myself and Mireille

My photo
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Traveling nomad with hunky husband and adorable twins. Living in the metropole of Johannesburg and traveling as much as we can. Cooking, photography and finding the funky here and there that make we wiggle and giggle.

Contact me at:

we picture {this}

View My Stats
Blog Flux Directory

Photo Blog ring