Sunday, February 22, 2009

I ♥ Faces ~ Week 7 Theme - “B&W”


I am looking forward to Mondays these days, since we can participate in a new theme on the I ♥ Faces blog. It is so much fun to see what everybody comes up with, all these cute faces, great compositions, beautiful lighting...just amazing!



This week the theme is Black and White, and this picture is not only B&W but Jasmine and Juliet are also wearing B&W dresses. So the contrast is really nice. We asked the girls while shooting away: "Who has a boyfriend" ;-) and the answer was: "She.....Me!" How funny that at the same time they answered the question correct and also pointed right... the girls are so funny and it is a blast to take pictures of them! (Click on image to see a larger version)

Check out the I ♥ Faces blog for more funny, beautiful, precious, endearing, gorgeous faces by clicking here.

14 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute, cute, cute. They look like they are having a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

I love the opposite colored shirts, very cute

Mandy said...

I'm so happy you're updating this blog again! Very nice!

Katarina said...

Their smiles are priceless. They look like they are having the time of their lives. Nice shot.

Unknown said...

What a fun picture. I just love it. That is such a fun age : ).

Melinda said...

Perfect photo to represent this week's theme! And how fun that you asked them just the right question to get that kind of reaction!

Randi said...

They is so cute! They look like they are having so much fun :)

Unknown said...

Love this shot! Lots of fun energy. :)

Michelle Leigh said...

Super cute kids, I love the background story too! The conversion is fabulous!

The Crivella Family said...

They are having so much fun, cute!

jennykate77 said...

Super duper cute pic! Love it!

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

What a funny shot, the girls are just to cute :)

Kristi said...

I have twin girls too! Your daughters are darling.

Kristi

~cody said...

SO cute...I love photos that have a story...great job!

Me, myself and Mireille

My photo
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Traveling nomad with hunky husband and adorable twins. Living in the metropole of Johannesburg and traveling as much as we can. Cooking, photography and finding the funky here and there that make we wiggle and giggle.

Contact me at:

we picture {this}

View My Stats
Blog Flux Directory

Photo Blog ring