Thursday, March 12, 2009

We picture this: {black & white}

we picture {this}


This is my first entry to the we picture {this} website. This is my daughter Juliet who is a twin and 6 years old. Maybe next time I will show Jasmine :-)
We were asking her questions while shooting and by this one she had to think for a while...


I am looking out for the other participants, there are some great shots, see for yourself here.

I also have another blog where I do post about our daily lives. Living as a global nomad with adopted twins from Thailand. At the moment we are in Johannesburg, South Africa.

11 comments:

Rebecca Lily said...

That is a GREAT shot, I love it! Love the expression on her face - you can see the wheels turning. :)

Thank you so much for joining our theme this month!!

Warmly,
Rebecca
www.wepicturethis.com

Jessica Paige said...

Nice Photo! She is adorable and I also like her facial expression :)

Best,
Jessica

Nieman Family said...

Very good. The the light switch is on. SO cute...In Africa...WOW!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Love this image and the pure white background. Love it.

Amy said...

Great picture! I went through your blog and your girls are adorable! And I love all of your pictures of South Africa!

lislynn said...

Thanks for your comment :) Hmm, global nomads.. that sounds very interesting! I'll have to check out your blog!

Unknown said...

Great picture! And I feel kinship with anyone who has twins!

Unknown said...

Love this, she looks so thoughtful!

Mrs. McFadden said...

I love this photo! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Maci Miller said...

Beautiful shot. Love this blog. I only just realized you had a second one. Dont think I saw it before. Wish you lived closer and we could do a whole shoot for Ruby! Or better yet - Ruby with JJ & Jezz! Maybe we'll have time for a couple quick snap shots this summer. You are coming back aren't you?

Dani said...

love your blog and your pictures!
stop by sometime!
Dani

Me, myself and Mireille

My photo
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Traveling nomad with hunky husband and adorable twins. Living in the metropole of Johannesburg and traveling as much as we can. Cooking, photography and finding the funky here and there that make we wiggle and giggle.

Contact me at:

we picture {this}

View My Stats
Blog Flux Directory

Photo Blog ring